Regional Wholesale Sales Manager - Northern California Region
**This position can be located anywhere throughout Northern California**
The Regional Sales Manager will have established sales relationships and sales contacts within the territory being managed. These strong relationships will bring new business opportunities to CMG. Regional Sales Manager will plan, organize and implement a sales strategy for his/her assigned region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for achieving agreed upon production levels for the region. Will evaluates market and results for future forecasts. Expectation to meet goals and metrics quarterly is required.
- Recruits, trains and develops sales personnel within region.
- Set and revises action plan for the region as necessary.
- Completes performance reviews for sales personnel and recruits when needed.
- Manages low performers out and promotes high performers that meet preset units pull thru, customer satisfaction and other company objectives.
- Provides reports on market movement and penetration as it pertains to region growth.
- Attends industry related conventions and trade shows.
- Delivers sales meetings with sales team in region in order to provide leadership and continued team sales improvement.