Immediate Hiring for Quality Assurance Consultant
Our customer is the world's largest global provider dedicated to Financial Services for Banking Industry.
Duration: 3 – 6 Months (Possibility of a further extension)
Location: Tampa, FL, 33607 (5505 West Cypress St., Tampa, FL, 33607)
ROLE: Quality Assurance Consultant.
Summary: Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the system components of cost effective and mission critical business applications across internal development platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- QA Tester with strong Web site and applications testing background.
- QA Tester will be responsible for checking Website URLs and Web page coding for accuracy, completeness and adherence to design.?
- Establish and execute thorough multi-platform testing plans and scripts, review expected results and document result logs.
- Develop and implement strategies to use automated testing tools and internal data reviews for Quality Assurance to improve the quality of testing and the time to market.
- Implement new testing tools and assists in the training of these tools to Information System resource.
- Conduct post implementation reviews of systems (with end-users) to ensure results and benefits.
- Develop, direct and support the creation of external system design, system test plans and post-implementation reviews of production systems.
- Conduct and document system design sessions with end users and assist the Application Development team in review of internal design documents.
- Assist end-users in the definition of problems and their impact.
- Conduct workflow analysis to identify opportunities within the business processes.
- Review internal designs (data, programs, libraries, etc.) to improve the system functionality and
- Manage and coordinate all project tasks and the efforts of assigned team members by developing and maintaining project plans, managing open issues and establishing status reviews.
- Performs other assignments to comply with business strategies and initiatives.
- College degree and/or prior practical experience (3-5 years) in the areas of systems design/analysis, project management and quality assurance.
- Strong skills and experience in performing Quality Assurance verification of all software enhancements.?
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on the design and flow in support of the implementation of high volume, mission critical Production systems.?
- Strong Project Management skills including the ability to coordinate the efforts of project team members, including end-users, vendors and internal systems staff throughout a project's life cycle.?
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in a Windows desktop environment.
- Experience with web automated testing tools (especially Quick Test Professional and Quality Center)