MISSION: To deploy the Benjamin Moore Learning Strategy by driving continuous, sustainable learning for retailers, Benjamin Moore field personnel, and all customer segments. Territory to include, but not limited to NJ, NY, PA, MD, DE, & VA.
- Lead the implementation of existing training programs and the utilization of learning tools in the market
- Assess the learning and developmental needs of retailers
- Facilitate the deployment of field personnel to deliver retailer and customer training
- Working collaboratively with the MGMs and appropriate Managers/Leads, assist the Organizational Development and Learning Group with the ongoing training and development of all field personnel
- Facilitate / present effective training programs
- Assist in the development of training courses / learning tools
- Assist in the determination of future training needs
- Working with market field personnel and using existing resources, develop comprehensive and effective training plans
- Gather and provide feedback to Implementation and Development group to continually improve learning programs and materials
- Assist the MGMs with determining and establishing a budget to deliver training and learning in their respective markets
- Work with retailers to develop a long-range on-going learning plan that includes My Learning Center modules, on-site instruction and classroom ILT instruction.
Keywords: trainer, training, paint, coatings, T&D, development, classroom training, hands-on training, retailer, train-the-trainer, presentataion, facilitation.