Insurance Placement Solutions (IPS) is a leading agency for placing insurance industry professionals in temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire positions. At IPS we focus solely on placing insurance professionals on a nationwide basis. We work with the leading carrier’s, TPA’s and self-insured companies across the country.
We currently have numerous opportunities for Workers Compensation Adjusters
in the Chicagoland area. The adjuster would have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure and confirm or deny coverage and compensability of claims presented through investigation and contact with claimant, insured and other involved parties.
- Establish appropriate case reserves based on specifics of case according to company guidelines and processes and applicable state requirements.
- Review and make appropriate decisions regarding medical bills, indemnity payments, wage claims and other daily claims items to keep file up to date.
- Identify subrogation opportunities and refer to appropriate internal or external parties to handle.
- Refer file to appropriate parties for medical management, special investigative needs, etc. and monitor status of work performed.
- Manage files in litigation and review quality of outside counsel's participation.
- Settle claims as needed within assigned authority levels.