Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants, Ltd. Geneva
- Plainfield - Winfield
Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants, Ltd., was established in 1974 and has four state-of-the-art offices. Presently, a full-time position for a Registered Nurse is open in our Winfield office due to growth of our practice. Prefer full-time RN but will consider RN looking for part-time position.
Candidate needs to deliver a superior level of customer servicee to our patients and be a self-starter, organized, dependable, quick learner and computer proficient.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Triage phone calls from existing ENT patients with urgent medical issues, pharmacy refills, and schedule patients for appointments as deemed necessary.
- Makes follow-up calls to patients on tests, procedures and surgeries..
- Collaborate with physcians regarding delivery of care.
- Future responsibilities could include allergy testing, immunotherapy, and mixing of allergy vials.
- The position is responsible for following all compliance policies including Medicare and HIPAA .
For consideration, Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].