Bell Partners Inc. is a privately held real estate investment and management firm headquartered in Greensboro, NC. Bell Partners’ distinctive apartment communities promote wellness and a well-rounded lifestyle for people of all ages. We have designed unique programs at our apartment communities to ensure we are providing the best living.
Bell Partners offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off (sick, holiday, vacation), 401K with immediate eligibility, health insurance, preventive care coverage, prescription drug plan, wellness program, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits, employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit.
Bell Partners Inc is looking for Leasing Consultants. Leasing Consultants have primary marketing responsibilities as they pertain to interfacing with prospective residents at the community, handling day-to-day issues with current residents, and coordinating the renewals of existing leases.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the community
- Effectively lease apartments in accordance with budget guidelines
- Follow Fair Housing Standards in all matters when working with prospects and residents
- Conduct outside marketing activities in order to position Bell communities as communities of choice
- Coordinate the application review for each lease including credit and income verifications
- Complete lease packets and files for each resident to include the lease, all addendums and other proper documentation
- Ensure the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through with resident
- Follow up with residents throughout their lease terms and coordinate the renewal process for each lease
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, ensuring their needs are met
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned