As an Enterprise Sales Executive for ChannelAdvisor, you will be responsible for developing relationships with and closing new business opportunities with the leading brands in the online retail sector, namely those ranked in the Internet Retailer 500. We provide a suite of SaaS solutions which enable such retailers like Brookstone, Victoria's Secret and Dell to manage their online sales activities through sites like Amazon and eBay, PriceGrabber and Shopzilla as well as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
ChannelAdvisor Enterprise Sales Executives are responsible for driving revenue by managing the sales process from start to finish including prospecting, identifying and establishing relationships with key decision makers, product demonstrations, contract negotiations and closure of deals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven closer who is accustomed to a true strategic, consultative sales approach.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will work closely with the Enterprise Sales Director to ensure revenue forecasts and customer acquisition targets are met or exceeded on a quarterly basis. Overachievement is generously rewarded as our compensation plans are uncapped.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prospect and develop pipeline of new business opportunities in order to meet quarterly targets
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation, and contract closing process for new business opportunities within Internet Retailer Top 500 online retailers
- Grow current revenue streams within existing customer base by presenting additional ChannelAdvisor offerings in conjunction with Account Managers
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history and provide appropriate communication of such to ChannelAdvisor management utilizing Salesforce.com
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated, and met