Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Clearwater Communications, Incorporated are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own. Please call Human Resources at 305.890.5342 for any further questions regarding requirements.
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing & sales business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing & sales management business, marketing & sales business opportunity, marketing & sales business development, marketing, sales, advertising business, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management