Home Again Senior Care is currently accepting applications for Home Health Aides to service our growing census on the east side of Indianapolis, Indiana area.
Applicants must posses experience as well as a positive attitude. If your credentials match our requirements please come in 9:00am to 2:00pm, Monday through Friday to apply. No appointment is necessary for testing, application and interview.
We are looking for exceptional caregivers for our patients!
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the home health aide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing personal care
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary
- Taking and recording oral and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency)
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care
- Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency)
- Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication by giving medication reminders
- Doing patient’s laundry, as appropriate
- Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools,
side rails, etc.)
- Reporting on patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse
- Adhering to the Organization's documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct
- Attend 12 in-service hours per year and meetings per request of the Director of Nursing
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.