• Serves as a lead cook guiding and assisting in the training of less experienced cooks.
• Under minimal supervision, independently performs advanced cooking duties in preparing food
items to be served to customers.
• Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
• Follows complex recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting,
carving and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foodstuffs for consumption in
• Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients,
washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat,
poultry or fish for culinary use.
• Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, check production, and keep
records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and
• Selects recipes per menu cycle, prepares bakery items, receives inventory, moves and lifts
foodstuffs and supplies and prepares meals for customers requiring special diets.
• May clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all Sodexho, client and
regulatory rules and procedures.