- · Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Social Services.
- · Minimum of eight years of progressively responsible management experience with at least five of those years in housing program management, real estate, property management or related field, including supervision of a sizable staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- · Knowledge of the housing programs and ability to understand, interpret, apply and explain federal and agency policies, regulations, and procedures.
- · Demonstrated ability to work successfully with socio-economic and ethnically diverse populations.
- · Analytical ability to compile and organize reports. Ability to prepare statistical reports and understand/interpret data.
- · Ability to effectively perform with constant interruption and time pressures.
- · Ability to effectively communicate verbally, individually and in groups, with internal contacts, tenants, property owners, and other external contacts as appropriate.
- · Ability to effectively write letters, reports, procedures, maintain documentation and complete required forms.
- · Demonstrated supervisory skills.
- · Ability to provide friendly and efficient customer service to the public.
- · Ability to read, write and speak English. Proficiency in Spanish highly desirable.
- · A flexible schedule including ability to perform some evening or weekend work. $40-$45/hr Assignment will last 1-2 years
Since 1971, Emerson Group has operated on a foundation of core values that have defined who we are and what we stand for. These values–honesty & integrity; fairness, respect and genuine care for others; personal touch–are paramount to every decision and action we make. Emerson Group’s core purpose is to help others become more successful. Emerson Group is a staffing company that specializes in administrative/office support, accounting, human resources, business development and information technology. Services include temporary placement, temp-to-hire, direct hire and recruitment consulting. If you are looking to join an all-star company please select the apply button or go to our website, www.emersonpersonnel.com and register with us