- 2+ years of the following experience:
- x86 based server HW support (RAID, SCSI, production deployment & maintenance)
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory systems administration (GPO's, Exchange 2010, SQL 2008+, IIS)
- Occasional Windows desktop OS & application support, escalation and troubleshooting (Windows 7, Office, Visio, Anti-Virus, etc.)
- Core services administration (DNS, DHCP, SMTP)
- Linux support and systems administration
- Fundamental understanding of Network and Information Security concepts behind systems communications
- Experience with various technologies such as backup systems, Citrix, VMWare, Apache, MySQL, PHP, HTML, BASH
- Preferred experience with VMWare, enterprise SAN/NAS, Asterisk based systems
- Excellent verbal/written comprehension and positive communication skills
- Solid technical troubleshooting and documentation skills, creativity and a positive can-do attitude
- Preferred: One relevant current Certification: MCSA, ITIL Foundation, VCP, RHCSA, etc.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services for companies across America. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Our history to date has been the story of a young company swiftly growing because of our commitment to our consultants, quality work, and intense dedication to task. Unlike larger firms, which can be hampered by a cumbersome organizational chain, Lexicon Staffing offers easy access to its principals. All of our consultants receive a more exclusive consideration than they would with a less streamlined, less agile, and less innovative operation. Our business strategy is dedicated to ensuring constant consultant monitoring and servicing, and our aim is always to develop a long-term, lasting relationship.
Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms for 2009 – 2012. We were also named as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington for 2009 – 2012.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Group short/long term disability coverage.
- Complementary care.
- Disability insurance.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and vacation time.
- Direct deposit payroll option, with weekly pay.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: