The Market Account Manager supports the management of all active accounts and service partners within an assigned market. They provide leadership and initiative to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual evaluates the performance of service partners and communicates with the client to achieve satisfaction with our work; and fully leverages our relationships to benefit the client and Brickman Facility Solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Client Service: 75% of the Time
- Communicate frequently with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met.
- Proactively present and sell site enhancement (work order) ideas to customers.
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed.
- Conduct monthly Quality Site Assessments (QSAs) of service partners’ work on clients’ sites
- Measure properties and coordinate with estimators for landscape estimates
- Identify and communicate business development opportunities to Regional Operations Manager.
- Communicate weekly schedule to store managers and service partners
- Conduct pre- and post-season site inspections
Service Partner Coordination and Communication: 20% of the Time
- Coordinate new service partners to service clients in a designated territory
- Pre-qualify service partners and negotiate contract terms
- Support compliance team to ensure proper service partner agreements are secured in a timely manner
- Develop and sustain long-term relationships with service partners to ensure consistency of service to client
- Provide instruction to service partners regarding client expectations
- Communicate non-contract client requests and ensure work is scheduled in a timely manner
- Communicate closely with Area or Regional Managers and provide documentation from site visits (i.e. photos, site visit reports, etc.)
Administrative/other: 5% of the Time
- Develop standard packet of information for each client to include highlighted scope, site map, snow stockpiling map, call in number and introductory letter, and customer service opportunities
- Complete daily report on activities (i.e. sites visited, contacts made, issues handled, QSA forms completed, etc.) and submit to Regional Market Account Manager.
- Communicate billing details to client and answer any questions.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.