The Mergis Group, a Randstad Company, is part of the 2nd largest Human Resources Professional Services providers in the world specializing in HR, Consulting, Project Management, and Accounting and Finance. Backed by 50 years of recruiting experience we provide powerful business solutions to some of the most well-known and respected companies in the world, inclusive of Fortune 500 and 100 clients.
Our consultants help tackle our clients’ complex challenges and come from a variety of industries and business based backgrounds. Our consulting and project management practice is growing rapidly and we can offer you an engaging, challenging, and career heightening opportunity within multiple industries.
A Fortune 500 consumer goods company, headquartered in Atlanta, is currently seeking a Sr. Instructional Designer for a contract slated through Q1 with possibility for extension. This is an immediate hire!
- Designs, develops, and evaluates training programs
- Utilizes adult learning techniques in the development and delivery of training plans and curriculum.
- Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods in the development of training, and uses various software applications to assemble, manipulate, and format information and presentations.
- Estimates project scope, timelines, resource requirements, and constraints/risks.
- Assists with the formulation of training policies and procedures that support team and company goals.
- Helps facilitate internal training events.
- Assists with the organization and development of training manuals, learner testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Compiles data, analyzes past and current year's training requirements and programs, and provides reports and recommendations that improve and/or supplement company training goals.
- Helps facilitate internal and client training events.