Corporate Senior Human Resources Specialist
Summary for Corporate Senior Human Resources Specialist:
Corporate Recruiting Manager
Working under the direction of the Corporate Recruitment manager this position will provide support to the Corporate Human Resources team in the areas of HR SAP, compensation, relocation and recruitment and HRIS analysis.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Recruitment process to phone screen and interview applicants for open positions within the company and evaluate responses to determine applicant match with Butterball, LLC values.
- Working along with the Corporate Recruiting manager in maintaining relationships in the area of Campus Recruiting by attending job fairs and other on campus events.
- Conducting new hire orientation for newly hired employees in the Garner Corporate office
- Assist in preparation of offer letters and welcome announcements, coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, make travel arrangements, enter data into the applicant tracking database, close out candidate files, and provide guidance and direction to candidates for employment.
- Support the Corporate Recruiting Manager with driving the Veteran, Minority and Outreach program by partnering with the plant location to ensure diligent outreach efforts and results are being achieved.
- Assist with the management of the Corporate Internship Program.
- Partner with hiring managers in the organization with writing and review of job descriptions.
- Analyze and prepare salary / compensation reports as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date job description library for all positions within the company.
- Participate in the grading process for newly created and reevaluated positions
- Provide assistance and support to management, as needed and perform various other duties as assigned.
- Reconciliation of relocation invoices and reports.
- Assist with tracking of relocation expenses incurred by the company.
- Submission of Relocation Authorization forms for new employees.
- Familiarity with relocation policies and have the ability to answer questions in relation to relocation benefits.
- SAP entry (Modules - Org management, Recruitment, Compensation, Training and Events, Benefits, ESS, MSS and Personnel Administration,)
- Monitor and make changes when necessary to SAP entry made by BB plants
- Provide timely and accurate SAP reports to users
- Provide SAP reports as needed by the Sr. Management team
- SAP support for the plant location as a point of contact for SAP question and the ability to act in the capacity of SAP Super user
- Provide SAP training in Personnel Administration, Org Management, Recruiting and Reporting for newly hired HR associates
- Assist the Director of HRMS and Diversity in the area of data integrity in the SAP HRIS System by providing data analysis and correction.
Other duties as assigned