We are growing our Funding Team
The major functions of the job are to input, audit, and draw documents in order to coordinate in the efficient and accurate completion of loan packages in a timely manner, and complete the input, audit, and funding of the loan to meet requirements of closing, rate lock, purchase contract, rescission, etc. while ensuring that we have a saleable, insurable and serviceable loan for our investors.
II. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-audit for accuracy of loan information
- Use all pertinent documentation in file to ensure consistency (i.e., approval, lock, appraisal, title, etc.)
- Identify correct code to use for specific products
- Input all data into current system
- Verify all fees and credits are accurate based on doc request and compliance with disclosures
- Perform manual audit
- Make all necessary corrections in current systems
- Print loan docs
- Once final review is complete email document package link along with any additional required items to be signed at closing with instructions to the closing agent. If sending hardcopy, create shipping receipts & package documents to be sent out via overnight shipping to Escrow, Closing Agent or Attorney
- Final audit and review of loan docs prior to sending the loan docs to Escrow, Closing Agent or Attorney
- Review loan documents and complete data input into the funding system in order to balance the wire and send wire to closing agent
- Verify loan documents are signed properly and free of modifications, ensuring that we have received all pertinent documents required in order to authorize disbursement.
Conduct audit of HUD1 to verify all information, including charges, fees, disbursements, impounds, etc. are accurate and charged in accordance with the Truth in Lending and Itemization of Amount Financed. This audit also includes reviewing for any red flags that could potentially indicate fraudulent activity, resulting in loss to the company.
- Ensure that wire is balanced, including any impounds and fees being netted from the wire and that wire instructions are accurate and have been approved with closing protection
- Issue funding disbursement authorization to the closing agent after audit completed
- Confirm closing and disbursement with the closing agent to verify we have a valid loan.
- Communicate with Processing Team Leads, Processors and Loan Officers to overcome obstacles in order to ensure accurate doc draw of loan documents and funding of the loan.
- Clear discrepancies within the loan file
directly responsible for ensuring that all prior to funding and at closing conditions have been met in accordance with Investor guidelines. Any prior to doc conditions moved to prior to funding must still be addressed and the closer must coordinate sign off by the underwriter before releasing the wire or issuing disbursement authorization
- Any other duties necessary as assigned
- Submitting a completed file to Post Closing that is ready for Sale and Insuring that is accurate and free of data input errors and document errors that would cause delays in sale to investors or cause insuring delays.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans for employees and family are avaviable
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 5-7 or more years of combined professional experience
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities
- High level of integrity and trust
- Team-player with selfless attitude
- Precise attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and attire
$19.00 - $25.00 /Hour
Banking, Real Estate
5 to 7 years
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.