Come Make a difference and work in a fast paced, family oriented community health environment.
Aunt Martha's Health Network is currently seeking an Medical Assistant who would love to make a difference at our Danville Community Health Center.
- Take client vitals, history and document in the clients' chart
- Assist physician and/or nurse practitioner during exams
- Set up and clean up exam rooms
- Set up and perform urine dipsticks and pregnancy tests
- Label and stock all exam rooms with the necessary supplies
- Track all clinic and lab supplies
- Monitor and assist Clinic Coordinator in reordering supplies.
- Assist with phone coverage and other clerical duties as assigned
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
medical, healthcare, administrative, clinical, scheduling, laboratory, lab work, medical records, MA CNA, HIM, Health Information Management