We are seeking individuals who meet the following criteria:
- High performing accounting graduate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CPA or intention to obtain CPA preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Heitman offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401K plan with employer match, and a generous vacation/sick plan.
Interested professionals should send their cover letter and resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Equal Employment Opportunity: Heitman is an equal employment opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, medical or mental disability or condition (including, without limitation, HIV and AIDS), developmental disability, handicap, denial of family and medical care leave, denial of pregnancy leave, domestic partner status, status as a victim of sexual or domestic violence (or familial relationship to such victim), veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest records, citizenship status, criminal history that has been expunged, unfavorable discharge from the military, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.