A rapidly growing plastics
injection molding manufacturing company is searching for a Sr. Process Technician
to establish plastic injection molding processes, develop them, train operators and process technicians and monitoring them with data, find opportunities for improvement,
and be able to:
- Operate and set-up: injection molding machines, vision systems, down-stream equipment, and material feed equipment
- Assist with the start-up of new equipment by developing process parameters.
- Develop Operator training plans and train Operators and Process Technicians.
- Monitor critical process parameters on the injection machines and secondary systems
- Establish optimum calculated alarm parameters around the baseline process
- Conduct process related training for operators
- Work with outside suppliers, machine manufacturers, and company management
- Execute sample requests issued and process related activities focused on identifying root cause
- Participate in mold and product design/drawing reviews when required
- Advanced process analysis: identifying process improvements that result in cost savings, improved part quality, and improvement of related KPI’s
- Lead role in implementing process improvements that result in cost savings and improved quality
- Assume a key role in the PFMEA Process when required
This is a 12 hour first shift position (2 days on, followed by 3 days off, followed by 3 days on, followed by 2 days off, etc.).
In addition to a modern working environment, the company offers a very competitive health care package, a 401k with matching after 6 months, relocation assistance and first shift