Openings for: Certified Nursing Assistant - Private Duty
Santa Barbara and North County Lompoc Areas!
If you are a passionate, personable and independent C.N.A. looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate C.N.A. services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
Assisted offers our full time C.N.A.'s a unique employment package:
- Flexible hours and working close to home
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- The opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more!
As C.N.A. you will:
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of Personal Care Services per written plan of care.
- Communicates with Nursing Supervisor/Case Manager on a regular basis regarding changes in the patient's conditions and or needs.
- Performs duties as listed on the personal care/companion assignment sheet.
- Performs procedures at a level of care standard within the medical community and follows Agency's current policies and procedures.
- Completes CNA documentation notes daily.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy environment for patients, observing infection control protocol.
- Acknowledges patient rights including privacy and confidentiality.
- Consistently displays a clean appearance and appropriate conduct in all settings. Interpersonal and interagency relationships are to be positive and professional at all times.