Cardiocom, Experts in Telehealth, is an award-winning leader in innovative home telehealth solutions. Founded in 1997, Cardiocom develops, manufactures and markets telehealth devices for heart failure, diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma and other chronic conditions. Cardiocom's clients include some of the most respected home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups, and coordinated care companies in the nation. Through these established relationships, Cardiocom improves the lives of thousands of people each day. Take your career to the next level and join the winning team at Cardiocom! Ideal candidates would be located in Chicago or Charlotte, NC.
Get to know more about Cardiocom - visit
Cardiocom has an exciting new opportunity for a Clinical Program Manager located in the Central East Region with responsibility for our home health customers. We are looking for a motivated, top performer with clinical and account management experience to join our team.
- Work with new customers to plan program to create a foundation for success in Telehealth by:
- Understanding customer operations
- Organizing and finalizing all program support materials prior to implementation
- Aiding in defining goals and outcome measures to ensure success
- Help to identify areas of efficiency or duplication in efforts
- Facilitate, educate and train new customers
- Train on Telehealth products and software
- Review individualized materials designed during planning phase
- Review customer program goals and outcomes
- Provide flexibility to meet customer training needs to ensure adoption and program success
- Provide ongoing support/program management to customers to ensure program adoption/engagement, growth, customer satisfaction and outcomes based on goals
- Ongoing review of operations and telehealth program to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Identify opportunities for further integration and efficiencies by meeting with key personnel to determine needs and support
- Coordinate, design and implement program development plan to meet goals of adoption, growth and outcomes
- Provide ongoing updates on equipment, service offerings, market trends and new opportunities
- Field support for Account Management, Clinical, Business Development, and Operations as needed
- Change management and methodology to support customer needs and program management goals.
- Plan calls, establish relationships, and sales presentations
- Identify product and software improvements based on client feedback, client deficiencies and market tips
- Identify training gaps and enhance training program
- Provide clinical consultant and expertise as required during the sales process