Branch: Information Systems
Department: 370923 - Service Desk
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Scheduled Days: Monday-Friday
Shift Begins and Ends: 8:30a.m-5:00p.m
Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, develops or modifies moderately complex information systems. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary. Guides and advises less experienced Business System Analysts. Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implication of the application of technology to the current business environment.
• Working knowledge of multiple software applications, systems analysis/design, Integration/design, or web applications/design.
• Ability and commitment to meet aggressive deadlines and to cope in a fast paced environment.
• Capable of working well in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team and successfully interacting with others at all levels of the organization, including remote teams.
• Beginning skills in documenting and analyzing business processes.
• General understanding of underlying technologies: hardware, networking, Intranet, Internet, PDA, bar coding and wireless.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and effective presentation skills.
• Experience developing presentations for project work.
• Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with diverse participants.
• Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor in both normal and pressure situations.
• Proven skills in problem solving.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant certification in healthcare, business management or information systems is required.
• Minimal of 2 years experience with information system software solutions.
• Practical experience in a specific area of healthcare operations, Healthcare research or Healthcare teaching desired.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.