Healthcare - Health Services
I. Job Summary/Job Purpose
Provides treatment and personal care services to residents by performing the following duties:
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Completes all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Administers, conducts, directs, and supervises resident related care and activities on assigned nursing unit and shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
At St. Francis Healthcare Campus we expect all our employees to live the values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence at work by:
• Honoring and caring for the dignity of all persons in mind, body, and spirit
• Working together as a team to achieve our goals
• Improving continuously by listening, and asking for and responding to feedback
• Seeking new and better ways to meet the needs of those we serve
• Using our resources wisely
• Understanding how each of our roles contributes to the success of St. Francis Healthcare Campus and CHI
IV. Core Job Competencies
Core Behaviors: The following behaviors have been identified as critical to all staff roles at St. Francis Healthcare Campus:
• Teamwork Orientation: works cooperatively & collaboratively with others toward the accomplishment of shared goals.
• Service Orientation: desires to serve and focus one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
• Achieves Results: reflects a drive to achieve and outperform. Continuously looking for improvements. Accepts responsibility for actions and results.
• Learning and Growth: has a commitment to continuous professional and organizational learning
• Communication: practices attentive and active listening and can restate opinions of others; communicates messages in a way that has the desired effect.
Adheres to fire/safety, disaster plans and infection control
Reports any unsafe conditions noted to the appropriate individuals or department
• Corporate Responsibility: Adheres to Corporate Responsibility standards of conduct.
Skill, Knowledge or Abilities
critical to this role:
1. Ability to work independently.
2. Strong written and verbal skills a must.
3. Ability to organize and prioritize is necessary.
4. Ability to engage others and handle conflicts resulting in a positive outcome.
V. Job Requirements/Qualifications
a. Education/Accreditation/Licensure (required & preferred):
1. Licensed Practical Nurse degree from a recognized college or university.
2. MN Licensure
VI. Populations Served
Adolescents, Adults, and Geriatrics.
The duties described above are the general nature and level of work to be performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties. Management has the right to revise this position description at any time. Catholic Health Initiatives are equal opportunity employers and drug free workplace. CB/ Shift: Evenings
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period: 40
Weekends Required: Every Other
Status: Part Time