Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Kelly Services, Inc., a leading provider in workforce solutions, has an excellent full time opportunity for a Business Development Representative. This opportunity will be located at Kelly Services Branch in Louisville, KY.
The Business Development Representative (Sales) will develop and support new business opportunities for Healthcare. Business development will occur in numerous verticals to include Medical Professionals in the Allied Health, Nursing, Physician and Healthcare Administration. Strong preference for candidates with experience selling health care services within 2 or more of these verticals. Sales Responsibilities include:
The sales rep is a direct Kelly Services employee with base salary, un-capped commissions and full benefits.
Sales Qualifications & Experience:
- Identify, research and secure new business opportunities utilizing prospecting skills and community/business networking to increase revenue, improve contribution and diversify within product lines and industries supported.
- Develop sales strategy in concert with district and divisional business plans utilizing strategic planning process that encompasses company, market and industry trends in order to ensure coordination of efforts to achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the local health care community to develop, enhance and maintain knowledge base of industry changes and community needs, as well as development of business and industry relationships to enhance sales and recruitment opportunities. Maintain knowledge of industry standards, changes, and trends both nationally and locally.
- Bachelor's degree in the health care field a strong preference, but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the healthcare/medical Services field.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years of Staffing Sales or healthcare/medical Services selling.
- Knowledge and ability to address health care staffing needs. Knowledge of medical terminology.
- The candidate must possess a proven ability to develop business, build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment, have good communication skills both oral and written, and effective networking skills.
- Must be computer savvy (Word, Excel, Internet).
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and world leader in workforce solutions. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a permanent placement, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. We serve customers through 2,600 company owned and operated offices in 37 countries and territories-providing employment to more than 480,000 employees annually - with expertise in accounting, engineering, information technology, health care, law, science, marketing, creative services, light industrial, education, and office services.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.