Interns will be expected to have:
**Local South Florida Candidates Only**
- A high school degree and current enrollment in a college degree program in a related field, such as Communication, Marketing or Sales Management.
- Excellent people skills, organizational and communication skills (essential!)
- The ability to work with others as a group and/or independently
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Dependability, maturity, and flexibility -- team-player focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Positive attitude required. We are looking for individuals who ALWAYS take pride in their work; no matter how great or small the task.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
American Traveler is recognized for its extensive training, career opportunities, management development and benefits.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Medical/Dental Health Insurance
- Paid Sick/Personal/Vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Company matched 401(k)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- And much more!
The Sales and Marketing Intern position with American Traveler Staffing Professionals will allow you to enjoy:
- Great pay and compensation
- Career advancement with opportunities for managerial growth
- A working environment that values teamwork and encourages the entrepreneurial spirit
- A friendly and professional corporate culture
- In-depth training and mentoring program
related: Sales, Entry Level, Marketing, Sales and Marketing Intern, staffing, healthcare recruiting, healthcare placement, hospital services, business development, healthcare services support