is a 150-bed leading psychiatric hospital dedicated to providing quality behavioral health services for its diverse population of children, adolescents and adults. Hartgrove Hospital has become the flagship behavioral health facility within Universal Health Services, Inc., its parent company. As a leader in behavioral health within UHS and in the Chicago area, Hartgrove Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility offering some of the most advanced technologies and programs found in the behavioral health field. We are dedicated to our teamwork approach and provide a compassionate and therapeutic environment, as well as offering a continuum of specialty programs throughout our inpatient, partial and outpatient services. Hartgrove is a Joint Commission approved and state licensed facility focused on short-term crisis stabilization programs.
We are seeking a full-time Advance Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
to work at our Outpatient Clinic - Austin Community Family Counseling Center located at 4909 W. Division, Chicago, IL. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a stable and growing behavioral health organization in the Chicagoland community. Come be a part of our winning team of professionals and make a difference! The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide OP psychiatric related services to child, adolescent and adult clients including psychiatric evaluations and assessments, prescribe, modify and monitor all medications as necessary.
- Review psychiatric evaluations and report to Clinical team.
- Participate in client, family therapy sessions.
- Consult and advise Clinic Director, CMO and other designated staff on psychiatric related issues.
- Complete accurate client record documentation on services rendered.
- Maintain compliance with client medical records.
- To assure compliance with applicable laws pertaining to psychiatric treatments.
- To provide a safe, secure, therapeutic and professional environment at all times.
- To lead by example and champion the philosophy of Service Excellence.