Kelly Services has a great opportunity for a Machine Operator at one of our top clients in Memphis, TN.
In this role, you will:
• Operating various machines
• Maintaining FDA documentation that is required with each set of the operation
• Strong attention to detail
• Enter data into a computer system
• Read and Follow Written Directions (SOP)
*Only candidates that meet all of the below requirements need apply.
• High School degree or GED preferred.
• Prior experience in equivalent role required.
• Must be physically able to lift 50 to 80 pounds repeatedly throughout 10 hour work shift
- Required: Computer - mid-level, 3 to 5 years - Excel, word, SAP experience is a plus
-Must be dependable and able to function independently with desire to succeed in a fast dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills needed.
Must be able to read and follow instruction on product formula sheets.
**** Food or pharmaceutical plant background preferred.****
**** Preferred: Electrical walk behind Forklift - 3-5 years - Must be able to complete forklift course and testing requirements****
Shift: 7am-5:30pm, 10 hours a day, 4 days a week, Mon-Thur
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr
Please submit resume to job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download
project/id451280879">The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.