2 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
*****A resume must be attached to be considered for this position*****
Successful candidates for this position will operate a blow molding machine, complete preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, meet safety and quality requirments, and manufacture bottles to customer standards.
1. Operate blow molding machine
2. Performs basic troubleshooting.
3. Makes adjustments and repairs on machinery in the designated work area.
4. Completes preventative maintenance requirements.
5. Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer requests.
6. Performs quality control checks, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specifications by bottle types and various dimensions.
7. Enter downtime and scrap into PICS.
8. Follows correct housekeeping and safety procedures.
9. Responsible for maintaining quality standards.
10 All other duties as assigned.
1. Team oriented.
2. Self motivation and flexibility of job assignments.
3. Blend of technical, interpersonal skills, and continuous learning through training.
4. Associates Degree, HS Diploma, GED and experience in a similar technical area.