Experience: 5 - 8 years
IT Applications Project Manager
CCCi has an immediate need for an IT Applications Project Manager to join our energy client in St. Petersburg, Florida. This position will serve on the Smart Grid/Grid Mod team for the Grid Modernization Application Support area.
IT Applications Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Execution of PM processes and deliverables.
- Regular status reporting.
- Management of sponsor expectations.
- Ensuring that project requirements are documented and achieved.
IT Applications Project Manager Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with applications PM.
- Demonstrated effective PM skills, especially planning, staffing, and directing work efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define roles and responsibilities of team members and motivate them to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated success translating objectives into project plans to include scope, schedule, cost, safety, and quality.
- Demonstrated success with managing a project schedule and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, sometimes unrelated efforts simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment with accountability to Business Sponsors, IT Management/Sponsors, and IT PMO.
- Ability to effectively apply established project standards and change management processes.
- Experience managing moderate to complex IT application development projects.
- Experience using MS Project to develop and manage project schedules.
- Experience with Smart Grid initiatives leveraging DOE funding.
- Ability to effectively apply structured project management methodologies, preferrably Accenture Delivery methods.
IT Applications Project Manager Desired Qualifications:
- Utility and Smart Grid experience.
PM, processes, deliverables, IT Applications, standards, change management, MS Project, structured PM methodologies, ADM