Experience: 2 - 5 years
Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA or St. Paul, MN
Type: 6+ Month Contract
# of Pos: 1
CCCi’s client has an immediate 6 month contract opportunity for an Information Security Engineer in Atlanta, GA to work within their core Security team. The primary responsibilities will be to design, test, evaluate, implement, support, manage, and deploy security systems / devices used to safeguard our client’s information assets. In addition, the selected candidate will plan and develop security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. She or he will work with management and other personnel, as needed, to identify security needs and help develop and define security standards which incorporate practices, processes, and products for the enterprise in support of the our client’s corporate security policies. This position will also be responsible for the more complex work and assignments typically required of an Information Security Engineer.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on all areas of security technology, including:
- Network security
- Platform security
- Authentication / authorization systems
- Application security
- Security architecture
- Security Appliances
- Policy enforcement
- Security frameworks.
- Work with appropriate personnel to create a practical, scalable, and secure model for enterprise applications, networks, and services.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new and/or improved information security.
- Assist in the review of security policies.
- Proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information processed by and/or in the custody of the organization.
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures for critical security systems.
- Work with technology group to evaluate, select, install, and configure hardware / software systems to comply with established enterprise security standards and policies.
- Develop technical documentation to support the evaluation, selection, installation, and maintenance of security technology systems.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies and available products / services.
- Develop and document technical practices to comply with our client’s Corporate Information Security policies.
- Conduct technical evaluations of IT systems for compliance with our client’s Corporate Information Security policies.
- BS or BA degree
- Two (2) or more years of experience in related field
- Or a combination or equivalent education, experience, and formal training
- Broad range of exposure in
- Unix / NT
- Intrusion Detection Systems:
- Cisco security
- Broad security scope, and/or CISSP.
- Experience with the following:
- Microsoft CA (PKI)
- VeriSign Cert and Token Administration
- Symantec SEP
- Bluecoat Web Proxy
- F5 – FirePass
- Juniper VPN
- CheckPoint Firewall
- CheckPoint Provider-1 (Multi-Domain Management)
- Tripwire File Integrity Monitoring
- Netwitness (network forensics and automated threat analysis)
- VeriSign Two Factor
- Master’s degree in IT or related field, plus five (5) or more years of relevant experience
- CISSP Certification
- Airline Industry experience
- No 3rd Parties
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a comprehensive 10-year background check and drug screen
- Sponsorship is not being offered at this time
Security, Unix, NT, E-Commerce, Anti-virus, Intrusion Detection, Firewall, Cisco, PKI, MS CA, Versign, Administration, Bluecoat, Symantec, F5, FirePass, Tripwire, CheckPoint, Netwitness, forensics, threat analysis, disaster recovery, platform, authentication, authorization, application architecture, appliances, policy enforcement, frameworks