Other Great Industries
QA - Quality Control
4 Year Degree
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ Years of PCI QSA engagement experience
- QSA or ISA designation (preferred)
- Knowledge of PCI Data Security Standards or other security frameworks such as ISO 27001, and CobiT.
- Ability to commute to client locations locally and across the country
- 35% - 40% of overnight travel is required to job locations throughout the local area and the US.
- Time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of internal controls
- CISA, CISSP, CGEIT, GSECYou have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
EEO/AALocation Street Address
: Full TimePosition Type
: ExperiencedJob Type
: ExperiencedDegree Required
: BachelorTravel Required
: NoRelocation Eligible
: NoSponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: