# of Openings:
Satellite Internet Installer
Are you looking for a challenging position that rewards you for hard work and quality service? Do you want to work independently but with the support of a network of professionals? If so, Multiband has the opportunity for you.
Multiband is a nationwide technology-focused service company that provides video, technology, communication and energy service solutions. We are looking for Satellite Internet Installers to work remotely for us installing satellite internet systems. This is not a contracting role; we would provide all the materials and a full suite of benefits as well.
Multiband is a growing, NASDAQ-listed company that values our team and we are committed to helping associates advance within the company. Additionally, we promote a style of leadership that emphasizes coaching to help all of our associates perform to the best of their ability.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Dependent coverage available
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company perks, including employee discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at the highest level
- Determining the best location for customer satellite dish installation
- Making sure the customer is comfortable with all aspects of running the system by providing thorough explanations
- Running cables and hooking up modem
- Maintaining inventory for installations
- Continuing to learn about new technology
- At least 1-year of satellite or cable installation experience
- Certifications needed for your particular state
- Must have a Positive Attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail orientated, able to multitask
- Have a positive attitude, able to work in dynamic/team orientated atmosphere
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to meet deadlines
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click the apply button and send us your information, a member of our staff will contact you shortly to get your new career started. If you would like to discuss the position, please give us a call toll-free at: 866-512-5220.