$50,000 - $80,000 /Year
Great benefits, Plus Overtime and a Career opportunity
Accounting - Finance
At least 2 year(s)
+1 (310) 859-3805
Audit Senior LA, W.Hills & OC
Opportunity for an Audit Senior and also an Semi Senior Auditor to work in our Los Angeles office on the Westside, also Woodland Hills, Irvine and Long Beach.
Looking for Auditors who are able to work with a minimum of assistance. Audit Senior required to manage and lead one or more staff. Instruct accordingly in work to be performed, review of work and direct necessary revisions.
Main responsibilities include for the Audit Senior are the following:
- Diversified accounting and auditing assignments.
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality and application.
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines.
- Build client relationships.
- Work effectively within given budgetary parameters.
- Assist staff in prioritizing and managing their workload.
- Participates in planning and scheduling client engagements.
- Directs and instructs assistants.
- Determine the extent of test-checking required in an audit
- Prepare and index working papers.
- Prepares routine correspondence to client for approval and signature of a Partner.
- Drafts reports.
- Career Opportunity.
Salary range is from $50k to $80k plus overtime depending upon job title.
Call 310 859 3805 for direct email address and/or send via CareerBuilder.
Keywords: Audit Senior, Senior Auditor, Staff Auditor, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, C.P.A.
Audit Senior and/or Semi Senior Auditor job requirements for our Los Angeles Office on the Westside, Woodland Hills, Irvine and Long Beach.
- Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting software programs.
- Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles and personal income taxes.
- Ability to organize work and projects, prioritize and meet deadlines. Ability to complete work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ability to reason and multi-task.
- Supervise one or more staff and semi-senior accounts on assigned engagements & instruct them in work to be performed.
- Review work done and directs necessary revisions.
- Same day travel for work at clients' offices, meetings etc.
- Occasional out of town travel.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Two years in public accounting a MUST.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, or Master's degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 40 hours of continuing professional education is required each year.
- Either hold a current and valid CPA's license, or be working toward obtaining the license by taking and passing the applicable state CPA exam.
- If licensed, should be a member in good standing with the AICPA.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English.
- Proactively seeks knowledge, new task and responsibilities.
- Cooperative and responsive to training, supervision, and constructive feedback.
- Career Opportunity
Salary $50k to $80k plus overtime f depending upon job title. Career Opportunity. Great Benefits.
Call 310 859 3805 for direct email address to send resume and/or send via CareerBuilder.
Keywords: Audit, Auditor, Audit Senior, Audit Supervisor, CPA, C.P.A. Certified Public Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accountant, Accounting Supervisor