Opportunity for an Audit Senior and also an Semi Senior Auditor to work in our Los Angeles office on the Westside, also Woodland Hills, Irvine and Long Beach.
Looking for Auditors who are able to work with a minimum of assistance. Audit Senior required to manage and lead one or more staff. Instruct accordingly in work to be performed, review of work and direct necessary revisions.
Main responsibilities include for the Audit Senior are the following:
- Diversified accounting and auditing assignments.
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality and application.
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines.
- Build client relationships.
- Work effectively within given budgetary parameters.
- Assist staff in prioritizing and managing their workload.
- Participates in planning and scheduling client engagements.
- Directs and instructs assistants.
- Determine the extent of test-checking required in an audit
- Prepare and index working papers.
- Prepares routine correspondence to client for approval and signature of a Partner.
- Drafts reports.
- Career Opportunity.
Salary range is from $50k to $80k plus overtime depending upon job title.
Call 310 859 3805 for direct email address and/or send via CareerBuilder.
Keywords: Audit Senior, Senior Auditor, Staff Auditor, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, C.P.A.