General and Assistant Managers needed for rapidly growing restaurant company.
The management positions shall meet the company's turnover goals through positive leadership along with consistent and effective hiring practices and the following:
- Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to ensure employee's success on the job and guest satisfaction.
- Modeling professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere that encourages people to do their BEST.
- Occasionally assist with category job duties as needed.
Consistently Drive Sales Growth
- Ensuring complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs.
- Promoting suggestive selling techniques.
- Maximizing table turnover, sales per guest, and sales per hour.
Improve Margins with an emphasis on Guest Satisfaction
- Meeting and greeting guests; investigating and resolving food quality/service issues.
- Effectively managing the restaurant within the policies and company guidelines while ensuring 100% guest satisfaction at all times.
Be the Best at Operations Execution
Contributes to meeting the restaurant's P&L, and expense goals through the following:
- Maintaining efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management.
- Ensuring OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
safe work behaviors to maintain a safe environment for both guests and crew members.
- Monitoring daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
- Controlling day-to-day operations and profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing food and labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Management of food, labor, paper and other controllable costs.
Controlling food costs by following recipes and portion control.