Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
At least 8 year(s)
Privacy Always Respected
Submit your resume with confidence!
I am working with a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly and looking for the best to join their team!
Looking for an administrator with a proven track record. Strong survey history.
Ability to maintain a budget
· Serves as liaison between governing body and facility personnel.
· Ensures facility compliance with all Federal, State and company regulations and policies that all practices and policies are carried out in the highest ethical manner.
· Standard of Care and service provided is of the highest quality.
· Ensures recruitment and retention of quality, professional, service-oriented personnel.
· Represents the center's place in the community at large.
Participates in the development and implementation of the long-term goals and directions of the company
Submit your resume with confidence confidentiality guaranteed
Looking for a seasoned administrator with tenure at current company Salary based on stability
Wonderful benefits, quarterly bonus and retirement match program*
· TEXAS Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) Licensure required!
· Strong operational skills and current knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and guidelines.
8+ years Long term care experience
Stable work history
min 3 yrs at current company
Excellent Benefits including: BONUS
401k, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Medical , Dental, and Supplemental Insurance Plans
one of the best packages around