General Manager needed for growing restaurant company. The General Manager is responsible for managing shifts, cash/safe handling, understanding P&L factors, ensursing good associate relations, and ensuring associate adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
· Provide leadership; facilitate shared accountability and execution in restaurant (communication and cooperation); assist in key decisions, judgments, and problem solving.
· Assist in financial responsibility for growing restaurant business through increased sales, controls and maximizing margins on short and long term plans, and P&L statements.
· Develop people: hiring, training, motivating, and coaching in order to be the employer of choice; empower crew; build self-sufficiency within the cafe team, assure a safe environment and be able to respond to emergency situations.
· Assist in enlisting systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day operations for maximum store effectiveness.
· Communicate with guests and vendors, as well as act as a liaison between management, and support management.
· Uphold company policies and procedures and comply with legal requirements.
· Continuous learning through the Training and Development System.
Competitive salary • Bonus plan potential • Medical/Dental/ Life/Disability Insurance • Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan • Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Floating Holidays
Educational and Experience:
· 2+ years restaurant management experience in full service or quick casual concepts, along with the understanding of basic financial (P&L) performance numbers, is required.
· Ability to speak English language is required.
· AA or BA in related field is preferred.
· Knowledge of basic restaurant equipment, and standard policies/procedures is required.
· Computer skills required; familiarity with restaurant-style software preferred.
$40,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
full benefit package and bonus plan
Restaurant - Food Service
At least 5 year(s)
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.