We have a Driver position open in Marietta, PA.
Position Summary - Drives an automated or manual residential truck, commerical front or rear-end load truck, tractor-trailer, or roll off truck to and from customer locations and/or disposal area(s) to provide prompt, courteous and complete waste disposal and/or transfer services for industrial customers.
Representative Responsibilities - Driver:
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
- Drives tractor-trailer and/or roll off truck to and from customer locations and/or disposal area(s).
- Operates hydraulic controls to lift/load refuse and/or containers and to dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
- Courteously interacts with customers, dispatchers and supervisors.
- Reads route sheets to determine day’s schedule and services each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by dispatcher or supervisor.
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Performs all driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Operates other waste collection vehicles, as required.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements by clicking "Apply Now". Please reference Job Title and Job #.