Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Clearwater Communications, Incorporated are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own. Please call Human Resources at 305.890.5342 for any further questions regarding requirements.
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE, PLEASE APPLY: SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGER, MARKETING, ADMINISTRATIVE, HUMAN RESOURCES, ENTRY LEVEL, PURCHASING, DIRECTOR, RETAIL, HEALTHCARE, EDUCATION, PROJECT MANAGER, TEACHER, REAL ESTATE, INSURANCE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, BANKING, RESTAURANT, ADVERTISING, SUPERVISOR, PUBLIC RELATIONS, HOTEL, COMMUNICATIONS, SOCIAL SERVICES, BUSINESS AND SALES PSYCHOLOGY, COLLECTIONS, PHARMACEUTICAL SALES, BUYER, RECRUITER, HOSPITALITY. Please report any scam or spam emails to our HR department.