$12.00 - $14.00 /Hour
Sales - Marketing
Location: Metro Atlanta Area Counties!
At American Family Insurance, we understand there is more to insurance than the policy and that people matter most. That’s why our strong network of nearly 4,000 independent contractor agents and more than 8,200 employees works so hard to understand the needs of our diverse customers.
Our service commitment means working with our customers and offering responsive and knowledgeable service beyond the sale. It means providing fast and fair claims handling. Ultimately, it means helping to ensure our customers’ peace of mind through financial protection and personal attention.
Our Agency Support personnel maintain customer records and assist policyholders and prospects with questions and concerns. In the process of providing outstanding customer service and agency support, you’ll have opportunities to help people find the right coverage for their insurance needs! You’ll receive training and support as you handle a full scope of responsibilities, including customer relations, sales and marketing and agency office operations.
Some of the job duties and qualifications for the position include:
- Customer Relations
- Sales and Marketing
- Agency Operations
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Licenses in property, casualty, health and life (or these must be obtained in order to continue employment with the agency)
- Organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- PC skills; experience with Windows-based computer applications a plus
- Ability/desire to work in small business environment
- Ability to learn American Family products, services, and computer systems
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior insurance experience is not required
Candidate’s criminal history must not include:
- A felony conviction in the past 10 years (If a felony conviction is beyond 10 years, the applicant must have written permission from the State Insurance Department.)
- A misdemeanor conviction or ordinance involving dishonesty or breach of trust including but not limited to: theft, shoplifting, burglary, robbery, forgery, fraud, or embezzlement in the past 10 years
- A misdemeanor conviction involving domestic abuse within the past 10 years
- A misdemeanor conviction involving violence such as battery or assault within the past 5 years
- A pattern of violent behavior
Candidate’s driving record must not include:
- Two DUI’s in past ten years
- Three serious violations in past 10 years, such as DUI, reckless driving, driving after revocation or suspension not acceptable.
- 6 months clean credit (no current negatives) 3 years no Bankruptcies.
If this opportunity looks like a career move for you, WE are looking for you!!