Wanted: One Team Player for a Unique Sales Opportunity!
Are you the real deal? If so, we need to talk to you! We’re BillSoft, the premier provider of language translation services to manufacturers. Our continued growth has created an opening on our sales team. Therefore, we’re looking for one great salesperson to help us reach our goals.
Your job is to initiate contact with new prospective clients, form relationships, assess needs, demonstrate our products and services, and close the sale. You will also maintain and grow existing customer business by managing the relationship, upselling, and cross-selling. Your selling will primarily be done remotely via the telephone and Web based applications. You will also travel to trade shows and conferences to make contacts and demonstrate our products. We offer a small, closely-knit entrepreneurial environment in which sales plays a key role – as well as a lucrative and competitive compensation package. If you’re ready to make a move up, maybe we should talk.
If this sounds like a company you’d like to call your own, bring your:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and/or client relationship management role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Self-motivated, investigates and demonstrates creative selling and marketing initiatives
- Candidate must be available to travel as needed (approximately 20%)
- Social media and Web skills are important to this position's success.
- Ability to sell on the telephone and in person
- Enthusiasm for helping other people and forming relationships
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Desire to win
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A compensation package with a salary range of $60,000 to 70,000 plus an annual profit-based bonus. At plan, realistic annual earnings for this position will be in excess of $85-95,000 annually!
- Product training
- Sales management dedicated to helping you succeed
- A small, closely knit environment that you’ll enjoy
- A comprehensive benefit package
To Learn More, Please visit us at http://www.sh3.com
SalesForce Solutions has been retained to fill this position. All applications must go through SalesForce Solutions. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Founded in 1980, SH3′s unusual name evolved from the first letters of the owners’ last names (one S, three H’s). Today, SH3 is a successful corporation with an excellent reputation in the translation community.
Our in-house staff includes full-time translators for major European languages. Additionally, we work with more than 300 translators and linguists located around the world.
Seven project managers handle your translation projects from beginning to end. Five in-house desktop publishing and design professionals format your translated document in many different programs and platforms. Customer support, sales and administrative personnel round out our list of client services.