Education and Experience Requirements for Consideration:
- BS/BA degree in a technical discipline, preferably life sciences or medical technology
- At least 10 years of experience as a Quality Control Manager in an FDA regulated reagents, medical device or IVD manufacturing company
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 13485, IS9001 and FDA Regulations (21 CFR Part 820)
- A thorough understanding of quality improvement tools, i.e. Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing along with a strong knowledge of statistical methods including statistical process control and sampling techniques
- Preference is for an ASQ Certified Quality Manager and Six Sigma Certification
If you are interested in learning more about our client company and this management opportunity please submit your Word-formatted resume to Steve East at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Include in our cover letter the job title: Senior Quality Control Manager, and the job code: 121014 STE-C.
Key words include: quality, control, assurance, manage, medical, ISO, Lean, Sigma, FDA, SPC, ASQ, manager, device, reagent, analyzers, compliance.