You will be responsible for analyzing wireless carrier requirements, architecting and coding embedded 4G communication firmware and working with a cross-discipline engineering team to support integration and validation. Excellent teamwork and written and verbal communication skills are essential. Creativity, responsibility, self-direction and self-motivation are hallmarks of our team and we expect the same from all who join us. Candidate may participate in wireless technology standardization activities including development and promotion of intellectual property.
Skills and Education:
• Candidate must possess in-depth understanding of LTE Layer 3 messages and have knowledge of SIP and RTP.
• Candidate must have prior experience developing complex embedded software (preferably ARM architectures) using C/C++ and modern tools and processes.
• Candidate must be detail focused and have a record of strong individual and team contributions.
• Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate must have a BS degree (MS preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and three years of embedded development experience. We will consider candidates with fewer years of experience for lower level positions.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services for companies across America. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Our history to date has been the story of a young company swiftly growing because of our commitment to our consultants, quality work, and intense dedication to task. Unlike larger firms, which can be hampered by a cumbersome organizational chain, Lexicon Staffing offers easy access to its principals. All of our consultants receive a more exclusive consideration than they would with a less streamlined, less agile, and less innovative operation. Our business strategy is dedicated to ensuring constant consultant monitoring and servicing, and our aim is always to develop a long-term, lasting relationship.
Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms for 2009 – 2012. We were also named as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington for 2009 – 2012.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- Group short/long term disability coverage.
- Disability insurance.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and vacation time.
- Direct deposit payroll option, with weekly pay.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: