$60,000 - $65,000 /Year
Full benefits, car allowance, company credit card, etc.
Sales - Marketing
4 Year Degree
3 to 12 years
Business Development Manager for a subsidiary of a $2B company. Our client is the market leader and one of three big players in a market where no company has greater than 5% market share (almost unlimited opportunity within your territory). Sales Talent is the exclusive outside recruiting firm for this position.
This is a high activity, consultative/expert-based sale. They have an effective and structured sales approach where your initial efforts will be to penetrate (although you are not limited to) the top 50 opportunities in your territory. There are several clear differentiators for your service compared to the competition. Companies like Boeing, Nike, Chase, Wells Fargo and Marriott use their service. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new projects with their existing client base and businesses who aren’t currently customers.
- 20% growth projected for 2013
- Plans, structure and resources to double sales over the next 3 years
- They are profitable and cash-flow positive
- Strong promotion paths into management or National Accounts
- Expanding their sales force from 45 to 60 reps by Dec 2013
Compensation and Benefits
- $60k-65k base salary, no caps on commissions, average 1st year of $85k-95k at plan
- Accelerators on commission for over-achievement
- Top reps will earn over $150k in 2012
- 4% match on 401k
- Car allowance, cell phone, laptop, medical, dental, disability, company credit card for business expenses