If you’re hungry for a career with a restaurant company that offers world class experiences, opportunities, and top notch training you have found your home. At LongHorn, we work to capture the flavor and fun of the American West in every restaurant. That’s why we prepare the highest quality food and serve it up with a big helping of Genuine Western Hospitality. We are proud of our legendary steaks, chicken, and fish that are fresh never frozen. We currently operate over 300 restaurants in thirty different states and continue to expand in to new territories.
The number one quality of a successful LongHorn Manager is centered around an outlook of complete guest satisfaction. If something is not right in the eyes of our guests, our managers are not only empowered, but compelled to do whatever it takes to make it right on the spot!
LongHorn Managers realize that our team members are the key to ensuring the success of our business. We are committed to hiring the best and providing the challenges and opportunities required to retain and grow our people.
Opportunities with LongHorn are endless. We continue to open new restaurants across the country. If you are interested in joining the LongHorn team, where we deliver Genuine Western Hospitality to every guest and team member, please see our opportunities below.
Restaurant Manager Opportunities
LongHorn's management training program is fundamental to your success. We believe that training is one of the keys to building a successful career. We realize that individuals come to us with different abilities and experience levels, so we have created a comprehensive competency based training program that meets your personal needs. This is why we offer some of the best on-going career development tools in the industry to prepare you for the next level of responsibility.
Our Career Skills Development Program offers in-depth knowledge and rotation through each area of management (Heart of House and Front of House). It consists of modules, each including hourly functions, management functions, projects, and P & L line item study.
During your training you will travel to Orlando, Florida and attend five days of classroom training at our exclusive "LongHorn University." Here you will learn LongHorn's management philosophies and principles, meet key corporate team members, and interact with other new managers.
LongHorn is a firm believer in on-going training and development – even for our seasoned managers. We recognize that keeping people challenged and continually learning creates a great work environment.
Our Benefits are as big as our steaks. Our comprehensive package of benefits is industry-leading and includes the following:
Medical/Dental Insurance Vision Coverage
Prescription Drug Program Card
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Broad choice of preferred provider's - No claim forms
- Dental and orthodontia coverage
- Annual eye exam for insured participants
- Discounts on frames, lenses, and contacts
- Flexible Saving Account - Defer pretax earnings to pay for eligible expenses
Life & Accident Insurance
- Fill prescription for minimum $10-$20 co-payment - no claim forms
- Mail order for 90 day supply of maintenance prescriptions, at discount prices
- Term Life Insurance up to 6 times your salary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Savings Plan / Retirement Program
- 1 week after 3 months of training for external new hires
- 2 weeks after the first year
- Up to 3/4/5 weeks after 5/10/15 years of service
- Darden 401K Savings Plan - defer pretax earnings from 1st day
- Company matches up to 6%, with 25%-120% match in Darden Stock
- Flexible withdrawals and program loan options
- 100% company paid Retirement Program, fully vested 5 years after your 1st anniversary