At Senior Home Care, we know that there is no place like home for recovery. When a patient's physician determines that one or more medical conditions require care and monitoring, our home health care programs allow the patient to recover at home and still get the extra care needed. We bring highly skilled medical treatment, support and encouragement to patients in their home or assisted/independent living facility.
Helping patients get back to better functionality takes understanding and patience. Senior Home Care offers help in a number of different ways. Our talented therapists, nurses and clinicians utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to care, ensuring everyone involved in the treatment process is in regular communication. We partner with the patient's physician and loved ones to provide help where we are needed most.
Our staff is dedicated not only to healing but to educating and empowering patients so they can move toward greater independence and a better quality of life.
We Offer a Wide Range of Clinical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Services
Senior Home Care receives high marks for our clinical care. Still, we continue to provide on-going education to our staff to further improve our standards of care for:
- Behavioral Health (Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Home Health Care, Inc.) - Designed to increase patients' functional ability by focusing on their unique needs and strengths.
- Transitional Care - Coordinates overall care and educates the patient on self-management of chronic disease with the goal of improving outcomes and reducing avoidable hospitalizations.
- Cardiac - Provides the tools and information necessary to support an independent lifestyle.
- Diabetes - Offers education and lifestyle analysis to help improve the quality of a patient's life.
- Chronic Edema/Lymphedema - Provides treatment and help with managing chronic symptoms.
- Low Vision - Assists patients adjusting to vision impairment and/or loss.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation - Helps to promote a full recovery after surgery.
- Wound Care - Uses advanced technology and wound care products to work toward optimal patient outcomes.
- Fall Prevention/Steady Steps - A comprehensive fall prevention program that addresses the four systems of balance.
- Senior Living Options - Helps the transition from living at home to an assisted or independent living facility.