Most of the people we approach are not actively in the job market. Frequently, they are qualified professionals in satisfactory situations, interested only in having exceptional career opportunities brought to their attention for serious consideration.
If you are going to leverage your career to its maximum, you will probably make several timely job changes over the course of your working life. In order to do that most effectively, you need to give careful thought to your professional goals and what you must do in order to achieve them.
In this era of corporate restructuring and downsizing, anyone can lose a good job with little notice. Therefore, it's a good idea to establish an early relationship with ESA. If you should unexpectedly lose your job, we'll be ahead of the game by already knowing the kinds of opportunities that will be attractive to you.
- Be honest with us - share not only your values and career aspirations, but also any obstacles to consideration of an opportunity
- Give us a complete description of your work experience
- Send requested material promptly
- If you have concerns, tell us in a timely manner so we can deal with them promptly
- Listen and respond to our counseling – we know the client and his needs
- Provide us with solid professional references who are familiar with your work
- Fulfill your commitments