Albemarle people make Albemarle successful. It’s as simple as that. And we honor your commitment with a positive, team-oriented working environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
Work with us and you’ll experience:
· Competitive compensation and benefits – Your individual employment package may include insurance coverage, paid vacation, retirement savings contributions, education assistance and more.
· Early hands-on technical experience – We believe in learning by doing, and we want to put your talent and training to work as soon as possible.
· Potential for job variety and career flexibility – With a variety of business areas, there are frequent opportunities to learn and execute new business and manufacturing processes, chemistries and techniques.
· Collaboration with seasoned employees at every level – At Albemarle,you won’t be buried under layers of bureaucracy. Our size and organizational structure allow free and open contact with upper management early in your career.
· A proven record of innovation – Every day, you’ll confront business challenges with real pioneers who are dedicated to breakthrough solutions — and our spirit of innovation is contagious.
· Company-wide focus on economic and environmental sustainability – Not only is sustainability a moral obligation, it’s also a business imperative. We’re here for the long run.
· Deep commitment to our communities, education and social development – We’re a company with a conscience, and every employee is an Albemarle ambassador. Since its 2007 inception, the Albemarle Foundation, our non-profit community sustainability organization, has given over $12 million in matching gifts, volunteer grants and scholarships.
· Among the best safety records in the industry – We don’t just talk about safety. We live it. Our current safety record is six times better than the average record for private industry.
The bottom line: no matter where you apply your talent and training, Albemarle will provide the resources and support you need to succeed.