A company where big ideas rule. At Albemarle, we’ve built a thriving international business by envisioning a limitless future and putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives. That’s our culture. That’s our commitment. And when you join our team, it’s an opportunity you share with more than 4,000 men and women worldwide. Anyone can give you a job. At Albemarle, we believe you deserve more. Something big enough to build a future. Big enough to change the world.
Albemarle is in the business of creating specialty chemicals that make life better for millions of people across the world. From fire safety and pain relief to cleaner air and healthier crops, our products provide benefits in many different markets. Our core businesses are:
· Polymer Solutions – Within this segment, Albemarle supplies fire safety solutions, antioxidants and curatives to many global markets. We help keep people safe from harm with technology that enhances the fire retardant properties of plastic enclosures for consumer electronics, printed circuit boards, electrical connectors, textiles and more. We produce antioxidants used in plastics, fuels and lubricants that provide stabilizing properties for plastics or help extend fuel storage life and protect fuel systems. And our curatives are used in cast elastomers, coatings and specialty adhesives that are incorporated into products from wheels to concrete coatings.
· Catalysts – Growing global demand for fuel and advanced materials—and the requirement that tomorrow’s products be created in an efficient, yet environmentally responsible manner—plays directly to our chemistry expertise and innovative technologies. Albemarle provides top-performance catalysts, technologies and related services to the refining, petrochemical and electronics industries. Whether it’s extracting more diesel from each barrel of oil, creating a higher quality plastic resin or meeting growing demand for light emitting diodes (LEDs), our global network of industry-leading professionals can tackle the toughest challenges. Together with our partners, we continue to drive innovation and deliver value to our customers through our Performance Catalyst Solutions (PCS) division, as well as through our Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) catalysts and Hydroprocessing Catalysts (HPC) groups, which make up our Refinery Catalysts division.
· Fine Chemistry – For decades, Albemarle has supplied breakthrough chemistry to the world’s leading producers of pharmaceutical intermediates, and industrial and agricultural products. Our bromine chemistry also plays a leading role in providing performance products for industrial use, high-tech cleaning, water treatment and food production for a growing world, as well as new technologies that will help keep our environment clean. We have a proven track record of complex organic synthesis, extensive process development and successful scale-up. And we provide world-leading cGMP practices and custom manufacturing production, as well as technical and regulatory support.
Who depends on us for essential ingredients? You already know many of the names and have probably had personal experience with their products. They’re Fortune 500 companies and world leaders in their fields. They choose Albemarle because they know we have the talent and the drive to contribute to their success.
At Albemarle, we’re proud of the unique attributes that define our culture and drive our operation. When we invest in new employees, we expect a lot—and we reward your commitment with meaningful, accelerated opportunities that are tough to find elsewhere:
· Get faster exposure to projects – Our challenging, interesting roles put your knowledge, drive and curiosity to work right away and stretch you to discover your true potential.
· Become a part of a winning team – Work with smart, high-energy colleagues and decisive, goal-driven leaders in a growing business that has outperformed the market.
· Belong to a global team – Enjoy safe, friendly working environments— spread across 40+ global locations—where world-class resources and personal support surround you.
· Create products that make a difference – Help make life safer, cleaner, healthier and more enjoyable while innovating to eliminate waste and improve efficiencies.
Join our team and you’ll have everything you need to realize the chemistry of your career.
Albemarle people make Albemarle successful. It’s as simple as that. And we honor your commitment with a positive, team-oriented working environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
Work with us and you’ll experience:
· Competitive compensation and benefits – Your individual employment package may include insurance coverage, paid vacation, retirement savings contributions, education assistance and more.
· Early hands-on technical experience – We believe in learning by doing, and we want to put your talent and training to work as soon as possible.
· Potential for job variety and career flexibility – With a variety of business areas, there are frequent opportunities to learn and execute new business and manufacturing processes, chemistries and techniques.
· Collaboration with seasoned employees at every level – At Albemarle,you won’t be buried under layers of bureaucracy. Our size and organizational structure allow free and open contact with upper management early in your career.
· A proven record of innovation – Every day, you’ll confront business challenges with real pioneers who are dedicated to breakthrough solutions — and our spirit of innovation is contagious.
· Company-wide focus on economic and environmental sustainability – Not only is sustainability a moral obligation, it’s also a business imperative. We’re here for the long run.
· Deep commitment to our communities, education and social development – We’re a company with a conscience, and every employee is an Albemarle ambassador. Since its 2007 inception, the Albemarle Foundation, our non-profit community sustainability organization, has given over $12 million in matching gifts, volunteer grants and scholarships.
· Among the best safety records in the industry – We don’t just talk about safety. We live it. Our current safety record is six times better than the average record for private industry.
The bottom line: no matter where you apply your talent and training, Albemarle will provide the resources and support you need to succeed.
Look to the company where big ideas and big opportunities happen every day. That’s Albemarle, and we’re always looking to hire the best talent—from recent graduates to seasoned business leaders—across all areas of our operations, including:
• Accounting and Finance
• Business/Product Management
• Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, Petroleum)
• Health, Safety and Environmental Technology
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Software Development/Programming
Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling,Manufacturing,Chemical
Houston, TX -
4 days ago
Chemical,Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
Baton Rouge, LA -
4 days ago
Sr. Process Development Engineer
Orangeburg, SC -
4 days ago
Technology Resources Engineer
South Haven, MI -
4 days ago
Connect with Us