CHOICES Network of Arizona, Inc. is a Provider Network Organization (PNO) that is part of the Maricopa County behavioral health service system under Magellan of Arizona, the Regional Behavioral Health Authority. As a PNO, CHOICES is responsible for ensuring the provision of effective behavioral health services through direct delivery of case management services and eventual oversight of a network of provider agencies. CHOICES Network of Arizona works collaboratively with Magellan and the other Maricopa County PNOs to support and promote recovery-based care.
CHOICES Sponsor Agencies include Arizona Healthcare, Chicanos Por La Causa, National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD), New Arizona Family Inc. (NAFI), TERROS, and Triple R Behavioral Health.
CHOICES members include Ebony House, Foundation for Senior Living (FSL), Quality Care Network, Native American Connections, Stand Together and Recover (STAR), North Valley Visions of Hope and consumer representation from the community.
- Meet community needs through the delivery of quality behavioral health services Operate with honesty, integrity, and trust
- Promote the recovery model in all aspects of our service delivery
- Respect the cultural diversity of the community through the provision of competent services
- Recognize our behavioral health system is a community asset that must be maintained for the good of consumers and the community
- Endorse the principles of cooperation, collaboration, and coordination