The mission of La Clínica is to improve the quality of life of the diverse communities we serve by providing culturally appropriate, high quality, and accessible health care for all.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Commitment to provide affordable, quality health services in a manner that is culturally and linguistically accessible to the community.
- Commitment to serve patients with the ability to pay and to subsidize those patients who cannot pay.
- Commitment to recognize the total health needs of our patient population by considering its psychological, social, economic, and physical needs.
- Commitment to advocate for the short-term and long-term health care needs of our patients, as well as to advocate for a more humane and effective health care system.
- Commitment to respond to new market opportunities and service needs that are prompted by new technology, an evolving health care industry, the changing political environment, and the social, health, and economic demographics of the communities we serve.